FUTURE ARTICLE – Working From Home
Although it may make you feel ‘big time’ to have space in an office building, it is usually more profitable to have the business office in your home. Regardless of the size, small apartment or large mansion, we usually recommend that small, start up businesses in industries such as multi-level marketing or speaking begin in your primary residence. A home office is convenient and check with your accountant. You may be able to claim a few tax deductions. The only requirement is that the space you ‘claim’ for your office be specifically designated for your business and only your business. Sharing space/computer time with a spouse or child can cause stress and working around someones schedule or mess. Although Joe and I work in the same business, we have separate offices on opposite sides of the house.
Advantages to working from home include your ability to multi-task during the day – throw in a load of wash, pick up kids from school, put on dinner. Another advantage is heightened security. Because of your varied schedule it is hard for the bad guys to project when you will be away from home. Productivity is also high. Individuals tend to get more accomplished when working from home because they are always ‘at work’ to get things done. However, being at work 24/7 may be difficult for you. It’s hard for some folks, (like me), to shut it off and just relax.
One word of caution. Security may become an issue when you begin to hire staff as they will be in your home. Despite this, the home is a productive and economical place to begin your business venture.
—————–More Skill ~ More Money ~ More Impact ~ More Confidence———-
Cut five years off of your learning curve!
Start getting paid what youʼre worth!
- Learn how to get started.
- Avoid rip-offs! What you need (and donʼt need).
- Market yourself successfully for less $$.
- Price, prospect and promote yourself.
- Learn power negotiation.
- Grasp writing contracts and negotiating deals.
- Discover how to create, plan and produce your own events.
- Secure spin-off business.
- Originate deliveries to ignite your audience and your income.
Who should attend?
- The aspiring speaker who want to take the next step.
- The serious professional who want to use their experience, voice and ideas to make money and make a difference.
- Those with years of experience in a career who want to expand their level of influence or create an independent income stream.
Build Your Training Career While Working a Full Time Job!